DFU mode will restore your iPhone no matter what type of issue it may be having, including firmware issues. I left this process for last because doing it this way will wipe ALL the data from your phone. So, if this is your choice as a last resort, make sure that you back up your phone before beginning. Sometimes an antivirus program works so well that it ends up blocking the installation of firmware because it may perceive it as unsafe.
- You’ll see several DMG (Apple Disk Image) and PLIST (Property List) files, including a folder holding the iPhone, iPad, or iPod firmware, if you ever choose to extract one.
- Such as iTunes, software update files, 32 and 64-bit application support files.
- Next, you can pick out the needed backup through Name, Latest Backup Date, or Serial Number.
- The action you just performed triggered the security solution.
- If so, your Mac is facing a software/firmware problem, which is why the Mac screen has gone black.
Yes, there are many applications on Apple App Store that helps you to bring back your lost videos, photos, contacts, messages, documents, etc. without using a computer. To recover deleted or corrupt data from your Mac or retrieve data lost for any other reason, you can use Stellar Data Recovery Professional for Mac. Follow the steps below to reset the NVRAM/PRAM on your Mac device. However, for an Intel Mac or any other Mac device, you need to reset SMC using the suitable methods.
After that, you can recover data after an iPhone is stuck on the Apple logo issue. The steps are described in detail below.
Launch the app firmware, and connect your device to your Mac or PC. With iMazing, you can reinstall iOS on an iPhone or iPad that’s not working while trying to preserve its data. Type your email address to get a reminder and download link right to your inbox. Select your device in the sidebar, then click Reinstall iOS.
Lämna ett svar